AUTHOR: Alisha TITLE: Goal Setting - Networks DATE: 3/01/2006 04:45:00 AM ----- BODY:
Ten years ago you could have told me that "networking is the key to success" and I would have rolled my eyes, turning away from you. Today, I'm the one singing the networking song! I suppose I previously had an aversion to networking because, like a lot of artists, I was more comfortable harboring my own opinions and ideas, in my introverted skin. While I would guesstimate that artists and craftspeople are at least 75% introverted, we must push ourselves to make use of that extra 25%. Afterall... our extroverted side is what we will make first impressions on or be judged by. Before ever setting goals or even being able to build upon them, you must first BUILD A NETWORK. There's just no way around it. So, don't allow yourself to put it off. Take time today to consider 5 key people in your network: 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) Tips to keep you on track:
----- --------